Do you have what it takes to become Most Wanted? Designed for a new, more connected generation of racing fans, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers players an expansive open world packed with exhilarating action where they can choose their own path to become the Most Wanted. Players will have the freedom to drive anywhere, discover hidden gameplay, takedown rivals, challenge friends or just hang out and toy with the cops. Everything they do counts towards the end goal of becoming #1 on their personal Most Wanted List.
The only rule in Need for Speed Most Wanted is to race without rules. There’s a start and a finish to every race — but how the player races, where and when they choose to compete, and the skills they choose to compete with — are all up to the player. It isn’t enough to be the Most Wanted amongst rivals and cops. Now players will fight for ultimate bragging rights amongst their friends thanks to Autolog. In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do will earn Speed Points that will take them up the Most Wanted list, from competing for best race times and battling cops in pursuits for the highest scores, to catching the most air off a huge ramp and more — if there’s something to do, there’s someone to beat.
- Limited Edition Perks – Get double Speed Points for your first four hours of multiplayer and get early access in online multiplayer to two of the world’s hottest cars complete with the exclusive Satin Black livery and the latest performance modifications.
- Beat Your Friends – Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer – Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Open World Action – Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car’s unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Racing Without Rules – It?s survival of the fastest as “Need for Speed Most Wanted” fuses the franchise?s, authentic “real car” feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.