Description: In Ben 10: Omniverse, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.
- Fast-paced action featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series.
- Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben for the first time in a video game!
- An awesome single player campaign is also playable in two player co-op mode: one person controls Ben and the other person controls Rook, Ben’s new partner.
- 16 playable characters including exciting new aliens like Feedback, Gravattack, Bloxx, and Shocksquatch.
- Upgrade new attacks and combos for Ben’s 13 alien forms and Rook’s Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
- 11 action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown, and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop.
- Pound enemies to the ground with punishing melee combos or pick off them using lethal ranged attacks.
- Solve puzzles in two time periods by performing actions in the past to fix puzzles in the present…and vice-versa!
- Dynamic environments let you destroy or pick up objects and use them in battle.
Size: 3.03 GB
Publisher: D3 Publisher
Developer: Monkey Bar Games
Release Date: 13.11.2012
Links: iGN | GAMESPOT