Description: The Sims 3 70s 80s and 90s Stuff Pack is the eighth stuff pack released for The Sims 3.* Stuff packs are collections of items, accessories, clothes and hair styles available to Sims. The 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack covers everything you might expect from the Disco era of the 70s, the Awesome 80s, and the Grunge-rockin’ 90s. Also included are décor to match the time period, new venues that that Sims inhabit and gather in, and new radio stations that rock and Disco Simlish hits.
- Groovy 70s Fashion – Pump tunes on Sims’ stereo system and show off their moves, and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Groovy 70s D cor – Add some righteous d cor to your Sims’ home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- Awesome 80s Fashion – Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical – at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they’re set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they’re dressed for success, for sure!
- Awesome 80s D cor – Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a totally slick entertainment system and let the shimmies start shaking!
- Grunge 90s Fashion – Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they’re sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense